Senior Software Engineer – Android application development
- You will be part of the team developing new multimedia applications for mobile devices. These products ship globally with handset makers like HTC and LG.
- You will be involved in the architecting, prototyping and development of applications on Android platform.
- You will be at the forefront of mobile imaging and video technology, constantly developing on the latest available hardware and OS image.
- Ability to travel and inclination to learn and adapt to new platforms and technologies is crucial.
- MS in Computer Science or EE.
- More than 2 years of experience in Android application development.
- More than 4 years of relevant software development industry experience.
- Excellent knowledge of embedded systems and RTOS.
- Proficient in Java, C & C++.
- Working knowledge of Linux.
- Exposure to OMX codec technology.
- Experience in audio and image processing.
- Experience in optimization and DSP coding.
- Understanding of multimedia Image, audio and video codec formats.
- Interest in creating first in the world software applications.